Depart from Brunei a night in KK


Advertisement
Brunei's flag
Asia » Brunei » Bandar Seri Begawan
June 16th 2012
Published: July 3rd 2012
Edit Blog Post

It is a trip to tarakan as part of Mas Wings expanded wings.
Because the flight is at night, I am going to airport after working hours.There are five of Us travelling this time. Four from travel industry and one from press.

Ceck-in process is smooth, the boarding process also fast. Like usual, We are transported by bus to the plane on from terminal building. The aircraft is too small to be reached by the airbridge.

Mas Wings bring Us to Kota Kinabalu as our first stop. Drink is served in the flight and after 30minutes flying,We are landing safely on Kota Kinabalu Airport. It is almost midnight when we arrived, so the immigration process is fast and the bagage collection also fast. And like usual We stopped on duty free store in the airport to buy some goods that cost a bit expensive in Brunei.

Personnel from Mas Wings Miri(They arrived from Miri earlier that day and will fly with Us to Tarakan) already waiting for Us on arrival hall, but We need to wait about 15 minutes untill We met them,because they waited in different gate from our arrival. They took us to Sabah Oriental Hotel in Kota Kinabalu.

Nothing much I do here, I need to sleep because tomorrow my flight is 7.20.am. so need to leave the hotel by 6.am.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0444s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb