Vegas!!!


Advertisement
Antarctica
April 12th 2012
Published: April 12th 2012
Edit Blog Post

When getting into Vegas we drove up the main strip and saw all the incredible hotels! It was like nothing we'd ever seen before! Caesars palace is huge and trump tower looked amazing. We are staying at the tropicana which is a he'll of a lit bette than the car! Got a double bed each and a view if new York new York which is a surreal hotel! Literally just has all the main buildings of new York connected into a hotel! Then we had a huge burger at hard rock cafe with dan and Sarah and went to gamble! I lost three dollars and had no idea how the slot machines worked! Just made noises then sometimes gave me ten cents! But it was fun! Also saw the incredibly cool bellagio water show and the mirage volcano eruption! But in the end we had been looking forward to bed for so long that we went and crashed out instAntly!



Setting off to the gun range now! See how that goes.....



So gun range was good! There was a 2.5 hour wait tho! How ridiculous that that many people wanna do it! So we went to Denny's and got hit on by a gay waiter who invited us to drag queen bingo tonight, like rebel bingo so maybe...... I don't want to but it could be fun!

So then got into the range and got some good snaps! I missed the head of the nazi zombie but destroyed his body so reckon id survive in a zombie apocalyse...... Maybe.



Came back and had about 2 hours before we had to Leave for our blue man group show and naturally will left late, got to the venetian and found out our tickets that day were for cirque du soleil and blue man was the next day, so had to run for that! Haha tools.

Cirque was incredible! Flips and shit, flips from pole to pole, trampoline stuff and men balancing on each other ( in a slightly sensual way!). I was sat next to the loudest/ most annoying kid, he kept shouting great job and giggling really loudly, so that was entertaining!

We came out and stumbled into a flair show. Some of the stuff they were doing was insane and they were pouring drinks into people's mouths! The guy offered Emily some so she opened her mouth and he went "wait id please" haha was the biggest shut down ever, middle of a crazy party and we had to get id out for free booze!

Then got a monster cocktail which sent Emily on her way. On the walk back to the hotel to meet dan and Sarah, a guy shouted at me "I know a gangsta when I see one, come on g-ball buy my cd"! Haha, so we googled gansta names and ems is hung daddy, Sarah- t-gabs and dan- the don! Had a prelash on our room then headed to the bingo place which was empty!!! Was fun tho, dan was drunkenly dancing by himself, literally alone on the d floor! Got a taxi back where the driver was drinking beer whilst driving so that was freaky!

Also fell down the escalator and have some cut and grazes all over me! Look like I've been attacked by a lion! Similar to the falling through the roof bodily damage. But I'm ok really don't worry 😊



So gonna head off for blue man group attempt number 2 then lose some money on a casino!



So we have been to almost all the hotels now, Luxor was cool, bellagio was beautiful and Excalibur was fun (meant for kids tho!). All of them were humungous it is ridiculous. Got to the blue man group a bit earlier so we had time in case we'd made mistakes again. It was pretty awesome and surreal. They were like aliens and were very colourful an good at the drums! We were on the second row but didn't get splattered in paint 😞

Then true my luck at black jack and put 20 dollars on and lost that instantly..... Then put another on and won back the original 20 and 11 dollars more! So had 51 dollars, I tipped the dealer coz I'm a big dog now. Haha also won 2.60 on the slots! So good haul!

Packing and headin off for LA now!



Love G-Ball

Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0386s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb