Monterey and Yosemite


Advertisement
Antarctica
April 11th 2012
Published: April 11th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Yay Yosemite! Tucking up for bed now, will get to that later!



So got up ( relatively) early for the whale watching cruise, defo didn't leave enuf time for emilys faffing! God I hate faffing! So she had to get out with 5 mins to spare then I had to find a parking space! Good sense ofdirection prevailed and i managed but had to sprint across Monterey and down the pier baywatch style to make the boat. But made it and saw some grey whales and sealions! Saw a sea otter but am pretending we didn't cos it wasn't playful and they are usually my favourite animal!



Then had clam chowder in sourdough, which sounds disgusting but actually pretty tasty. The waitress didn't understand and kept trying to bring us calamari! Corrected her and said ok wil get your calamari now......



Then set off in Macy the Mazda with Sasha the sat-nav guiding us! Stopped off at a Safeway to get shed loads if dime bars, reese peanut butter cups and 20 cans of sprite! Loving life living in the car!



Got to yosemite where we are staying in tent cabins, the are literally small marquees with two matessses in! Is so empty and hilarious! But wanna stat in some awful places so Vegas is even more luxurious! Only had a couple of hours left so drove into Yosemite and saw a big waterfall ( break veil waterfall) then a great viewpoint ( tunnel view) and saw a frozen waterfall which was insane!



Got back and had some food by the bar and now in "bed"



Hike to the top of Yosemite falls then death valley Tomoz!



Love

Hecshamlaaaaa

Advertisement



Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 7; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0402s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 986.2kb