KARUCO Water and Technology


Advertisement
Africa
January 25th 2015
Published: January 28th 2015
Edit Blog Post

4. TRAVEL BLOG - Karibu Sana! Kayanga - Here We Are.

January 28, 2015
Sorry for the delay in blogging. Large Internet problems here. Spotty doesn't come close to describing.

We are well. We made it to Kayanga, Tanzania. After a night in Kampala -and a pleasant ride with Dr. Katabaro, we saw the countryside of Karagwe. Christopher had studied the terrain via Google Maps so extensively that although laying his eyes on the landscape for the first time, he was already familiar with and could with reasonable accuracy, name where certain features existed. Perched on a lookout, Brighton stopped our vehicle where we all just took in the sight of KARUCO's campus. Fantastic. We were so well received in Kayanga by ETI's friends there. We have spent our days in focus groups and discussions about KARUCO water and technology. Our team: Christopher Jones, John Wade and Albin Mathias are all here and very productive. We have visited the KARUCO site and will share more about our exciting adventures when we are assured of better connection.



Take me to the Educate Tanzania website:www.educatetanzania.org


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

EquatorEquator
Equator

Christopher Jones & Ben Kayemba at the equator


Tot: 0.121s; Tpl: 0.038s; cc: 9; qc: 21; dbt: 0.0395s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb