Safari Have Seen Amazing Things


Advertisement
Zambia's flag
Africa » Zambia » Livingstone
June 21st 2012
Published: June 21st 2012
Edit Blog Post

So far we (Safari) have seen amazing things here in Livingstone. Victoria Falls (Mosi oa Tunya - The Smoke Which Thunders), baboons, elephants, crocodiles, hippos, giraffes, and more.

We have been without Internet since we arrived in Livingstone, so we could not update you each day. Here is a taste of what we have been doing. We literally have thousands of photographs to share.

There has been bungee jumping, gorge swinging and flying like superman. Getting drenched by the Falls, more bargaining in the market and trying to find the Subway Sandwhich Shop that used to be in Livingstone. Having a house to ourselves, meeting the trekkers from New Zealand, Scotland, Australia, England and California. Doritos on the boat (never tasted so good), having a soda by the lion's watering hole and seeing Sister Nama. See the pictures below.

The hoodies have been a godsend and the journals are getting used.

We hope to get one more entry in before we are on the plane and heading back home.

Pappa D and Momma Mary


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement

The Boys Sleeping in the VanThe Boys Sleeping in the Van
The Boys Sleeping in the Van

I might have gotten these photos mixed up...


22nd June 2012

Ba Denis and Ba Mary
Local sign of respect in addressing the awesome parents on the trip. Natotela Ba Denis, Natotela Ba Mary!
26th June 2012

thanks
Just wanted to say thanks for the great updates throughout your journey. I have thoroughly enjoyed the stories & pictures. What a fabulous life experience. Welcome home to 105 degrees in Denver! At least you'll be used to it! Again, thank you so much for sharing your journey.

Tot: 0.048s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0299s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb