Message replies


Advertisement
Uganda's flag
Africa » Uganda » Central Region » Kampala
August 12th 2006
Published: August 12th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Thanks again to all who have sent in messages - it really is lovely to come and read them.

Lynne - hope you and the family have a great time in Corsica.

M+D - glad to hear you had a great time in Edinburgh. Whilst we were staying at the hotel last weekend there was an item from the festival on Sky News which was bizarre to watch from the middle of Uganda!
Couldn't see you though! Well done England at H. Enjoy your walks with Poppy.

V+C - thanks for your updates - hope the weather has cooled slightly. I heard about the whole situation with the arrests in Bucks. Yesterday the blog site was down so I read The Times instead!

Emma - enjoy your last week on Casualty - where will I get my novelty pens from now!

Sara - how is the situation with bridesmaid shoes. There's no response from you today so I imagine you're deep inside a Next catalogue.

Cerys - Sarah and I have just read your message together. The accident sounded horrific - everyone is so sorry that you witnessed it. We're all glad that you are home safely, though greatly missed too.
Lots of love from us all and we'll catch up properly when I get back xx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 54; dbt: 0.0579s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb