Amani Tours - Tanzania Flying Safari


Advertisement
Tanzania's flag
Africa » Tanzania
May 8th 2013
Published: May 8th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Flying Safaris with Amani Tours



The Amani Tours tailor-made Tanzania flying safaris in not only save a considerable amount of time but provide travellers with the added benefit of viewing some of the most spectacular regions of Tanzania. Your adventure will begin the moment you take off and as the light aircraft fly at a low altitude this will enable you to view the reserve and game from a different perspective. A typical Flying Safari involves spending a night or two in you chosen camp or lodge before flying to the next destination. Some parts of Tanzania can only be accessed by light aircraft, - in fact, many reserves, luxury safari camps and lodges in both northernand southern Tanzania can only be accessed by plane.

Why not use our knowledge and expertise to create your perfect safari holiday. Tell us where you would like to go and what you would like to see and we will produce your own unique safari itinerary. We offer tailor made safaris by road in your own exclusive vehicle, or you can fly by light aircraft to many of the game parks and reserves, or chose a combination of both. The light aircraft networks allow you to fly between many of the key areas across Northern and Southern Tanzania and cover more ground in a shorter period of time.

Selous Flying Safari
Visiting some of Tanzania's hidden gems, this wonderful itinerary travels through Southern Tanzania, staying in wonderful accommodation throughout.

The Great Migration Safari
This magnificent 8 night Tanzania and Kenya safari follows the wildebeest migration path between the Serengeti and the Masai Mara.

Elewana Sky Safari
Fly by light aircraft between Tanzania's most famous game viewing reserves and stay in some of the countries most luxurious accommodation.

Royal Safari
Visiting conservation areas, this 6 night safari stays in luxurious accommodation off the beaten track.

Southern Tanzania Explorer
This itinerary covers two of Tanzania's most isolated reserves. Famed for their huge concentrations of game and unique accommodation, this exciting flying safari is incredible.
Transfers and game drives are usually conducted in the lodges or camps own 4 wheel drive vehicles and will be shared with other guests, although you can arrange exclusive use of a vehicle, subject to availability and an additional charge.

For more information about our tailor--made flying safari itineraries please visit: Amani-Tours.com

Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0336s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb