Edit Blog Post
Published: January 18th 2013
TODAY in LIST FORM:
1. Dogs barking last night.
2. Ann played with children in church, which was not appreciated by the mamas.
3. Got a pineapple at the church auction and talked with people and their kids.
4. Edina sat in our pew. Her hair was so wavy and lovely.
5. I wore my new dress to church. Somehow that felt really good.
6. Steve Lay called from a safari on the other UST Uganda trip. Some jealousy.
7. Group talked about giving gifts to staff, schools, ELCT, friends.
8. Girl, Laura came to hotel and asked me for water. I wish I had said 'yes'.
9. Played toss the corncob with Edina and team. Way fun!
10. Went to dinner at the Bishop's. Frida and Rachel cooked for us. Wonderful.
11. General Secretary, Dean and George were also there. Very nice.
12. Bishop shared his vision for Karagwe and was exuberant.
13. Karagwe University can be a way to transform lives in Karagwe.
14. Building Economic Capacity through an agricultural university will work.
15. Bishop was disappointed in the outcome of the pasteurizer.
16. Wants the engineering team back soon to fix it.
17. Engineers told the Bishop they woukd be back within the year.
18. Bishop doesn't want the structure to stand as a failure.
19. Kaye is demoralized.
20. Steve called. It is -14F below and the boys and Cassi are fine. They will visit next week.
21. The night watchman has a bow.
IN THE NIGHT: Barking, yelping, cries. No barking. ****************** Take me to the Educate Tanzania website.
Tot: 0.828s; Tpl: 0.052s; cc: 7; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0307s; 1; m:saturn w:www (220.127.116.11); sld: 3;
; mem: 1.4mb