A New Year & New Beginnings


Advertisement
Tanzania's flag
Africa » Tanzania » Centre
January 6th 2013
Published: January 6th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Happy New Year to you all and l hope that 2012 was a great year for you all?

Some of you may know that since l left the UK, many things have changed in my life. Coming to Africa for starters was one of them. After finishing the Cairo to Cape Town Overland trip with Oasis Overland l worked for another Overland Company Kumuka for over 3 years, taking passengers from Kenya down to South Africa. This was one of the best jobs that l have ever had, so much so that when Kumuka went into Administration in July 2012 l decided to start my own Overland Company.

The website is now up and running and our first major trip starts on the 1st June 2013. Along with Campfire Safari's that l first visited when l left the UK, we will be taken passengers on a 112 day FGASA (Field Guides Association of Southern Africa) Training trip to teach them about the fantastic Wildlife, Eco-System and Cultures of Southern & Eastern Africa.

Please visit my website and l hope to see you out in Africa oneday.




Cheers




Geoff

http://www.afri-teers-overland.com/

Advertisement



6th January 2013

Hi hun...... Well done you, wishing you all the luck in the world.....see, good things do happen to good people and you so deserve it. We\'d better start saving so\'s we can come on an adventure with you. Lots of Love from us all xxxxxxxx
7th January 2013

African Tours
Sounds like you are having fun! Who would have thought you would end up in Africa. Keep us posted and we will join you when you organise a trip for the oldies - like what we are now!!!!

Tot: 0.286s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 72; dbt: 0.1113s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.3mb