Fantastic 10 Days


Advertisement
Tanzania's flag
Africa » Tanzania » Centre » Dodoma
July 29th 2012
Published: August 6th 2012
Edit Blog Post

The Shabiby BusThe Shabiby BusThe Shabiby Bus

Dodoma to Dar es Salaam
WOW we had a fantastic life changing time at Msalato. God blessed us by fitting in so much in this short space of time. He has given us a taste of what Tanzania has to offer and what Msalato Theological College is doing in his name.

We have met so many people seen so many places and experienced so many new things. We know in our hearts that we will return to Tanzania very soon.

We thank God for the opportunity to share this experience with Alex, Pam & Matika. For the opportunity to meet Lynne Clarke once again and to meet Ernest, Ester, Gloria & Donald. We are also thankful for the opportunity to live among the staff and students of Msalato, even for this short time.

But now on Sunday 25th March after a service at the Dodoma Cathedral where we received communion from Lynne and we heard a sermon from Alex plus they sang our favorite hymn 'In Christ Alone' we said our goodbyes, got on the Shabiby bus and headed to Dar es Salaam before boarding a flight home to Australia via Dubai.

Also included here are some of the other photos from our 10 days.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

Msalato College Football GameMsalato College Football Game
Msalato College Football Game

Notice the goals, the cross bar is made of string
Pastors Wives GroupPastors Wives Group
Pastors Wives Group

As part of learning English the pastors Wives presented the events of Easter in English


Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0463s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb