Meeting Jim and Suus and Swaziland


Advertisement
Swaziland's flag
Africa » Swaziland » Ezulwini Valley
December 15th 2009
Published: December 15th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hola!

The Baz Bus took me to a random petrol station and after an hour of searching Jim and Suus and Janis (the campervan) found me! We went back to Sodwana and hund out at the national park where they were camping. It was fab to see them and we had a great night. Unfortunately the weather turned bad so the dive in the morning got cancelled...and we hit the road to Swaziland!

The landscape was gorgeous and we went through really remote rural places which was interesting to say the least. Cows in the way, rough roads and not many road signs..however there was some ladies selling great corn on the cob for 3 rand along the road, awesome!

After a really long drive and a fairly non dramatic border crossing we were in Swaziland. Great views, very hilly and gorgeous. We stayed in the valley were the king lives! The backpackers was really cosy and lush and green. We had a nice relaxing time (even went for a swim and a cocktail at the royal Swazi spa!) and the weather started getting hot! Then the crazy storm came...

We took off and headed for the Kruger park - how freaking exciting!!!!! More on that next time!

Ciao x


Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement



17th December 2009

We Miss You
Hello Freeds babes, wow sounds like you are having an amazing time!! Well it snowing really hard here in Amsterdam which is very exciting but not half as exciting as going to the Kruger man!!!! Hope you well darling, happy travels, keep on blogging! xxxxxxxxx

Tot: 0.101s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 23; qc: 86; dbt: 0.0666s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb