Clan william to Port nollith


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa » Northern Cape » Springbok
September 10th 2011
Published: September 10th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Hi all, we are now at port nollith a campsite called Mac dougalls bay after a stop over at Springbok, what is it with these municaple parks, after staying in a private park it is realy a let down to come to one of these parks, thay generally have awsome parks but very run down, no maintenance and shabby ablutions, well enough moaning.
Once again the gremlins were with us, after leaving Clan william all went well for 80 km. then buksie started over heating, it was a very hot day 30 + so we unhitched buksietjie and Wanda had to drive her and i drove buksie but to no avail, just kept on over heating, so we decided to stop over at Springbok to sort out the problem, unfortunatly there isnt much in the way of expertise in these small towns, but after checking the water pump and replacing the thermostat all that was left was to replace the radiator witch seemed to solve the problem, then buksietjie also wanted some attension, you know these females, so she decided to blow the 4 th foltage regulator, i took her to 'best and only auto lec' in town now she charging ok but no indicators no hooter no radio and no speedometer, well gguess what i am doing today.
If we can survive the ablutions here we plan to stay until next week and then head up to Alexander bay. Well thats all for now will stay in touch. cheers Nick and Wanda,
ps. Mother passed away peacefully on 20th of august,
MOM THIS TRIP IS DEDUCATED TO YOU.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 55; dbt: 0.0604s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb