Leaving Africa on to Switzerland


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa » Mpumalanga » Skukuza
October 28th 2013
Published: June 25th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Africa to SwitzerlandAfrica to SwitzerlandAfrica to Switzerland

left Kruger park and then to Johannesburg then to Switzerland
Geo: -24.9854, 31.6018

Drove back to Johannesburg rain off and on the entire way. We had to stop for road construction a couple of time but the scenery was nice as we waited. The jacaranda trees were in full bloom and quite lovely with the mist and mountains.

We stopped to fix lunch and bought things at the Super Spar in Melalane so we would not have to go out once we got to Shoestrings. Got there and it had cleared briefly and we were able to get the car unloaded before it began raining again!

Gave gifts to Rob, Tabitha and Jacqueline, fixed dinner, had glass of wine with Rob and then off to bed.

The next day was spent cleaning up and packing things to head for Switzerland. Got the car turned in and then said our goodbyes and were heading to Switzerland. We were questioned at checkin about our luggage but we did not have to pay any extra for them thankfully.

Flight was uneventful and we even managed to get some sleep.



Additional photos below
Photos: 30, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



9th January 2014

I noticed this one right away...tomorrow Aunt Milly would have been 92 years old. Miss her and her cooking.

Tot: 0.217s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.085s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb