back to makuleke concession for graduation...


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa » Mpumalanga » Kruger National Park
December 16th 2009
Published: December 16th 2009
Edit Blog Post

brrrr - it is f*ing cold in switzerland !
i am back in cheese&chocolat country since friday the 11th and i am still struggeling with the adaption!
far too much people, far too much noise, far too cold - but it is nice to chat with friends where you do not have to explain yourself...

the plain in joburg left 2h too late, therefore i missed the connecting flight to berne so i had to fly to geneva and then with the train to biel. i finally arrived after a 23h travel. my sister fetched me from the train station and we went straight to see our dad and sister and everyone from the close family. aftr this i received my dad's wife car and i drove to lyss to meet 4 friends at the bar we always met fridays... and at 3 o'clock in the morning we were back at their house... 2 aspirin b4 going to bed and that was my first day back in switzerland!

now i try to get back in routine, but it is not so easy...
i already miss africa, the sunny weather, the bush and the freedom.

the last 2 weeks in africa i went with my dad, his wife and my oncle to kruger. after that i had to go to the last 2 weeks of my course up to makuleke concession in northern part of the park. we had a great time up there...

attached you can see the slide show we showed at our graduation
enjoy watching it 😊
it was a blast of a year and i cant wait to be back and finally start to work!

ich wünsche allen einen schönen dezember
vielleicht sieht man sich mal in der schweiz
bin per mail erreichbar

a big hug
natali



Additional photos below
Photos: 200, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



12th February 2012
black mamba snake

This is one of the most beautiful picture of a black mamba snake that I see in the last few weeks. The eye is looking amazing and I think that its shining is really the main factor of its beauty. For those who want to know more about this beautiful snake should check out this website (www.blackmambas.net)

Tot: 0.139s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 62; dbt: 0.0949s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb