back in kzn.


Advertisement
Published: May 10th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Hi folks, its been a while but we are are still going strong, we are back in sunny and warm KZN at a park near shelly beach (port shepstone area) called Lalanathi, realy a nice park. The owners took over this park 2 years ago and are really doing a good job,lovely green lawns and plenty trees, a nice little pool and close to a beutifull beach, the hole familly gets involved and interact with the campers every day,one or more of the familly (dad mom and 2 sons) just pop in to have a chat.

Once again i find the parks in Kzn are more helpfull than anywhere else we have been, it seems standerd practice for these people to put up your tent and help set up camp as soon as you arive, at this park Barry and Charlot and 2 sons all came and gave us a hand, thanks a lot you guys.

We are not sure when we will be leaving here will maybee stay for 2 months and then move up to the north coast for a month, the plans are then to go to Kruger park for a week or 2 then Warm baths and then work our way back to mossel bay but will keep you posted.

O K people thats all for now and keep well, Nick and Wanda.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0579s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb