Durban


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa » Gauteng » Johannesburg
October 17th 2012
Published: October 17th 2012
Edit Blog Post

swimming with the sharksswimming with the sharksswimming with the sharks

exhilirrating and thrilling experience while sharing the sharks "castle"
Durban is a beautiful place where people usually flock to during the festive season.There are alot of beaches in Durban which are beautifully decorated with alot of activities. Also there are alot of restaurants along the beach front making it convenient after a long fun filled day. Deep Sea fishing is one of the many exciting activities that Durban has to offer. There are many different types of resorts there with the most popular being UShaka Marine World.This is a beautiful place which has many activities for children such as Dolphin shows , swimming with the sharks and also tubing. Adults can have a relaxing day while children go out and have an exciting fun filled day. There is also a place called Sun Coast Casino which contains a hotel and casino , mostly for adults but also has special activities for children. The biggest mall in the southern hemisphere is in Durban, Gateway mall is a paradise for all those shopaholics out there with over 100 shops, go carting , movie theatres and an arcade centre.Lastly there is the Moses Mabhida Stadium which is a world class soccer stadium which seats up to 85000 people and its ultimate joy being a huge bunjee jump which is 220meters under the iconic arch of the stadium. Durban is one of the best destinations in South Africa and should be visited by every South African.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0328s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb