zip lining in Joburg


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa » Gauteng » Johannesburg » Sandton
July 13th 2012
Published: July 13th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Well I have been in Joburg for almost a week, and it is nothing like what you expect. When i arrived after 19 hours of flying I decided to go to the Sandton Mall. I have to tell you I felt completly under dressed. Everyone was in designer gears and looked like they were all heading to a flash restaurant for dinner lol.

The weather is really nice, you wouldnt know itnis winter other than it been a bit cold in the morning, the days are clear sky and warm.

One thing you notice is the two sides of Johannesburg the really rich and the very poor. Drove past a township today its amzing how people mange to live there, and you could smell it as you went past.

At the traffic lights or robots as they call them, there are pople either begging or trying to sell you something. it amazes me that they never get run over.

Thhe week training here has been really good, the team here are really nice, and lots of fun. we went zip lining today which was lots of fun.

head to Cape Town tommorrow.

Advertisement



22nd July 2012

SA visit
You two are very quiet?? obviosly very busy seeing thin's ????

Tot: 0.103s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0498s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb