Edit Blog Post
Published: January 30th 2020
Leg # 2
Hermanus to Port Elizabeth via the Garden Route.
Little Stormsriver was too small to make the map.
After a busy week in Hermanus with relatives Gaye and Jonathan we took a leisurely 10 day road trip along the Garden Route to Port Elizabeth.
Parts of the landscape reminded us of Australia: lots of eucalyptus trees, sheep, dry and dusty.
The coastal vistas were spectacular.
1. Looking to Hermanus and the Atlantic.
2. Knysna, looking to the Indian Ocean.
3. Knysna Inlet and lagoon..
4. Storms River, Tsitsikamma Park.
5. Squid or”chokka” fleet. St. Francis.
6. Cape St. Francis light.
7. King’s Beach Port Elizabeth.
From here we fly on to Victoria Falls then Kenya and a 6 day safari.
Tot: 0.305s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 13; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0104s; 1; m:saturn w:www (18.104.22.168); sld: 1;
; mem: 1.4mb