SANIESERIGNESALIOU MBACKE


Advertisement
Senegal's flag
Africa » Senegal » Fatick Region » Palmarin
April 6th 2009
Published: April 9th 2009
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: SANIESERIGNESALIOU MBACKE 106 secs
It feels as though it would have been a disservice to the world if I were to pass my time here failing to mention a little something about the SANIESERIGNESALIOU MBACKE. What does that mean you ask…..Truth is I have no idea!
However, to me it has come to signify the potential of man’s resourcefulness and a machines endurance. Born of Japanese engineering and Senegalese soldering, her big black (not permitted) eyes are a sweet sight for sore feet. She lumbers along the dirt roads and dry salt flats carrying the loads and livelihood of a hard working people asking only in return a mere 100 CFA (25 cents) each way.
The SANIESERIGNESALIOU MBACKE is everything in which we should aspire to be: practical, enduring, humble, giving of once self, perhaps a bit dangerous and relatively reliable. I have yet to push start the SANIESERIGNESALIOU MBACKE unlike many of her French counterparts. And perhaps she’s not perfect, I’ll admit that, but who amongst us can claim to truly never have had our own shattered windshield held together by packing tape?
For your inspiration and your transportation, SANIESERIGNESALIOU MBACKE, I salute you. This film is for you.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 62; dbt: 0.0533s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb