Morocco!! Police, goats and Ray Dans


Advertisement
Morocco's flag
Africa » Morocco » Tangier-Tétouan » Chefchaouen
November 12th 2008
Published: November 12th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Glen Fucking Hoddle! The very man was on my flight to gib. Fantastic omen. Other than that gib is a bit soul less, its got a massive rock that I walked up in converse and skinny jeans. Chaffage and pain. The monkeys are a devious bunch of bastards. Just ask kate that is one granola bar down and mike who got sucker punched in the stomach by one. Bad times.

Now in Morocco of all places. Freezing in the morning, boiling at noon. Hygiene level is already pretty low. Shower to follo later this evening. 10 dirham for a hot one. Shower that is. I should just say that I am typing this on a keyboard that is formatted to an arabic setting and has very tiuny english leters on it that dont correlate to a qwerty keyboard.

Bush camped just after the moroccon border near a very nice lake. A nice man turned up and offered us a dead goat for 10 euros and protection for 5. We agreed and skinned the goat. Btw Goat meat is pants. At 9pm 4 police cars showed up and tried to move us on and such. After much banter they took our details and fake addresses (baker street, Rafferty and 2 Drunken lane). Soon the chief of police arrived and had a good old chin wag. They eventually left leaving us with police guards for the night and told us to feck off by 7 am.

Got into chefchoaun this morning had a look round, almost bought some Ray dans from the spanish quarter. Not a typo. and now on this pc in a weird internet cafe. This entry is a bit rushed as im doing it on the fly. More details in future entries.

Still alive though.

Good times.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.033s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb