Have a Fantastic Holiday in the Heart of the City of Casablanca


Advertisement
Morocco's flag
Africa » Morocco » Grand Casablanca » Casablanca
March 4th 2016
Published: March 4th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Having a trip to the amazing Kenzi Tower Hotel is a wonderful way to see the excellent city of Casablanca. The fantastic accommodation has fabulous rooms and suites that include a range of modern comforts that allow tourists to feel right at home. The lavish lodgings are found in a high-rise building that offers amazing views of the city. Both leisure and business tourists will enjoy staying at this residence as the property is close to attractions and the commercial hub of the city. Ideal for families, large groups of friends and couples this hotel is the best place to discover this lovely city. The diligent staff members give guests great personal service.

The Kenzi Tower Hotel has first-class rooms and suites that include facilities such as a telephone, LCD television and free Wi-Fi internet that’s ideal for checking emails. Other useful amenities include a writing desk and Nespresso coffee machine. Guests staying at this excellent accommodation will love the magnificent views of Casablanca from their living spaces. The top suites have a lovely seating area that provides visitors with a great space to entertain fellow travellers. The lavish diplomatic suite has a separate reception area for tourists when they enter the room. Visitors should also book into the royal suite that has an impressive dining room area.

There are many fantastic hotels in Casablanca but this property has the outstanding O Spa that offers an array of therapies such as massages and facials. Tourists can venture to the wellness centre to use the Jacuzzi, hammam services and steam rooms. The luxury residence has a wonderful gym that is filled with modern equipment great for a workout during the vacation. The hotel has saunas, an indoor pool, relaxation lounge and terrace, which is lovely for sunbathing. The luxury accommodation is the best choice for business tourists where they can hold training days, meetings and seminars in the excellent work spaces with modern audio-visual amenities. Any work event can be organised by the top staff members.

Tourists heading to the on-site Sens restaurant will be in for a treat with its tasty Mediterranean and Moroccan cuisine. This venue has a relaxed atmosphere and offers beautiful, panoramic views of the city. Insense restaurant has delicious international cuisine that changes according to the season and offers a gorgeous terrace. Travellers can also try out Sky 28 that’s a great bar lounge perfect for a drink at any time of day. Found on the eighth floor of the accommodation this venue has a live DJ for entertainment. Guests can also venture to The Lobby Bar that is a lively place with mouth-watering refreshments and snacks as well as complimentary Wi-Fi.

Casablanca is a superb destination to visit for retail fans with the largest shopping centre in Africa, the Morocco Mall, offering designer outlets, brand name stores and boutiques. Travellers should also venture to the marina where they can sit on the beach to soak in the sun or try out some water sports. The city is known for its amazing buildings that are both historic and beautiful. Guests should head to the Hassan Il Mosque and the Sacre Coeur Cathedral to view great architecture. The Casablanca Twin Center is nearby containing both shops and offices.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0487s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb