Tenerife - Most Popular island of Canary


Advertisement
Morocco's flag
Africa » Morocco » Grand Casablanca » Casablanca
July 23rd 2015
Published: July 23rd 2015
Edit Blog Post

Tenerife forum is one of the largest island and most popular tourist spot of Canary Islands. This place has complete sunshine season for whole year and its temperature ranges from 16-28 degrees. Usually tourists prefer to visit this island during winter months for escaping from several cold climates. This island is so beautiful with large number of old interesting features for offering its visitors. Many prefer to plan repeat visits for this island after enjoying its current features. It is one of ideal place for relaxing and refreshing.
Few Facts about Tenerife

· Land Area and Inhabitants- Being one of the seven islands of Canary, this island has largest population covering around forty three percent of total population of Islands. Its accurate land area is around 2,034.38 square kilometers and 898,680 inhabitants. It has been recorded that around five million tourists make their visit to this island every year and is counted as one most important place among all tourist destinations of Spain.

· Geographical Features- Tenerife has its oldest mountain ranges which got their origin from volcanic eruption which evolved around twelve million years ago. Current Island was originally formed three million years ago after fusion of three islands which are made up of mountain ranges like Anaga, Teno and Valle de San Lorenzo because of volcanic activity. This volcanic is clearly visible from all parts of Islands at present.

· Valleys and Ravines- Valleys are one other special features of this island. Two famous ones are namely, Valle de La Ortava and Valle De Guimar. These both are formed by some great quantity of material towards sea that is depressing land. While other kinds of valleys lie between hills which are formed with deposits of sediments found nearby slopes or with wide ravines. This place has large number of ravines that forms special characteristic of particular landscape and is created after soil erosion from surface run offs for long period. Few famous ravines are Fasvia, Guimar, Infierno and Erques etc.

· Coastlines- Usually coasts of this place are rugged and steep around North of Island. Northern coast have their specialty of containing sand pebbles on Northern Coast. South and South west coast of islands contains beaches with fine and clear sands bearing lighter stones.

· Climatic Conditions- Tenerife has its international recognition with name “Island of Eternal Spring”. This place has warm climate around whole year with an average eighteen to twenty degree Celsius in winter season and twenty four to twenty six degree Celsius during summer season with full sunshine for whole year. Normally trade winds plays great role for controlling humidity level of North and Northeast island leading to formation of cloud at an average height of around six hundred to eighteen hundred meters. During winter season one may possibly face complete sunshine on coast as well as sunshine on approximate three thousand meters above sea level. Usually North and South Tenerife bear different climatic characteristics.

· Water- Soil of this place has great tendency to absorb whole water with slow rainfall with its porous and permeable character of volcanic ground present. Other factors are also responsible for this purpose like condensation of forested areas and frost deposited on summit of Island. Around ninety percent of water usually comes from well and water galleries because of restricted dam construction resulted from irregular precipitation and geological conditions. It has been determined that water tunnels are quite harmful because of presence of carbonic gas or carbon dioxide that can lead to sudden death.

· Flora and Fauna- This place of tourism face lost of ecological diversity with its small surface area. Due to diverse natural microclimate available, there exists quite rich flora on this island and diverse from of fauna on this place. Most endemic diseases are like Vipers bugloss, Teide white broom and Teide violet etc. Its fauna includes around four hundred species of fishes, fifty six birds, five reptiles, two amphibians, one hundred thirty one mammals and several other species like sea turtles, whales and dolphins.

Something about Morocco Location



Morocco is one of region of North Africa which is mainly popular for its rugged mountains interior and large portion of deserts. This place bear population around thirty three million and area of around 4,46,550 km square. Morocco location is completely independent state with not sharing its region with its neighbors. It consists of mixed culture of Berber, Arab, Sub-Saharan African and European influences.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.162s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0627s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb