Guide to an Amazing Safari in Kenya


Advertisement
Kenya's flag
Africa » Kenya
October 31st 2019
Published: October 31st 2019
Edit Blog Post

If you are thinking of a different kind of holiday experience, going on a safari is probably the best option for you. And when we speak of a safari, most of us would think of Kenya in Africa.

You maybe heard of Kenya before but doesn't know exactly how beautiful and diverse this country can be, right?

Here are some destinations where you can witness real paradise.


Maasai Mara National Reserve



It is probably the most famous Kenyan safari destination, that you can visit, possibly even in Africa. Having a vast landscape, great geographical location and a remarkable number of species, it’s no wonder why it is one of the world's extraordinary ecosystems.

You can enjoy your exploration here by using camp mobiles and a hot air balloon. All, of course, with the help of your local tour guide.


The Wild Life



Safaris in Africa are very rich in wildlife which forms an exceptional ecosystem. Wild animals can be found here, some of these are Wildebeests, zebras, gazelles, antelopes, hippopotami, lions, crocodiles, elephants, rhinoceros, cheetahs, leopards, and so much more.

Every year, a phenomenon called the Great Wildebeest Migration happens. Wildebeest are known to be the most dominant species since the estimated inhabitants of Wildebeest in Maasai Mara are in the millions. A great number of herds migrate from south to north, and vice versa, in a quest to find better pastures to graze.

They say that the best time of the year to witness the Great Migration is from July to November since during these months are dry seasons.


Amazing Views



Aside from safari destinations, you can also visit fascinating geological sites in Kenya such as the Great Rift Valley and Mount Kilimanjaro.

Great Rift Valley can be found in the eastern part of Africa. A long-time ago, because of its tectonic movements, different landforms and bodies of water were created, and two of these are Mount Kilimanjaro and Lake Nakuru.

Mount Kilimanjaro is Africa's tallest mountain. It has three cones namely Kibo, Shira, and Mawenzi. Here is an interesting fact: After you reach the summit of Mount Kilimanjaro, there is a wooden box at the top of the mountain where you can record your experience in a book about your experience in climbing the mountain.

Another famous destination spot is Lake Nakuru which is widely known for its multi-coloured flamingos and mighty rhinos.


Relax by the Coast



If you love the beach, you'll never go wrong with visiting the relaxing and beautiful beaches of Kenya. Here you can enjoy activities such as snorkelling, diving, windsurfing or just lay down on your bed near the seashore as you celebrate the beauty of nature.

Here are some famous beaches that you can visit in Kenya:

●Diani Beach

●Chale Island

●Gazi

●Kikambala

●Lamu Island

●Mambrui

●Watamu

●Nyali

Africa is a very diverse and rich country. It offers a variety of experiences which gives you a new perspective on nature. Most importantly, you can immerse yourself in the culture of the people in Africa.

Whether you are an adventurous kind of person or not, I am sure that you will love the new amazing experience brought by this one of a kind paradise.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.336s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 14; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0899s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb