Africa


Advertisement
Kenya's flag
Africa » Kenya » Nairobi Province » Nairobi
October 3rd 2007
Published: October 18th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Africa

We arrived in Kenya at the end of August, so our blog is a bit behind schedule due to a lack of reliable and speedy internet. Our flight arrived into Nairobi where our introduction to Africa began. It was a bit of a culture shock after Europe but we soon got used to people harassing us and trying to sell us everything under the sun. There wasn't too much to do in Nairobi so we left after a couple of days to go on our first safari with "Big Time" safari company. Like many of the budget tour companies in Kenya & Tanzania, there were problems during the tour mainly arising from the company not being honest about what was included in the price, the number of people in the vehicle etc., but in the end everyone had a great time. We visited the Masai Mara Reserve, Lake Nakuru NP, Samburu NP & Lakes Baringo & Bogoria. We won't bore you with a load of text about all of these places as the photos probably provide a better description (also I'm using a French keyboard and it's taking ages!).


Additional photos below
Photos: 43, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

Masai Mara ReserveMasai Mara Reserve
Masai Mara Reserve

Wildebeest migration from Serengeti
Masai Mara ReserveMasai Mara Reserve
Masai Mara Reserve

Masai village
Masai Mara ReserveMasai Mara Reserve
Masai Mara Reserve

Masai dancing


18th October 2007

You guys are having way to much fun
How are you guys going to be able to return to work? Great Photos again guys
18th October 2007

Cool shit!
Didn't know you where going to Africa too, cool stuff and great photos, have fun.
29th October 2007

good to hear form you again!
Nice pics, I have been wondering what you guys were getting up to. Have a great time in Africa. Your BBQ is doing yeoman service here too BTW.

Tot: 0.111s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 65; dbt: 0.0604s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb