12-Days11Nights Nakuru/Mara/Serenglieti/Ngorongoro/Tarangile and Amboseli.


Advertisement
Kenya's flag
Africa » Kenya » Nairobi Province » Nairobi
February 4th 2021
Published: February 4th 2021
Edit Blog Post

Kenya and Tanzania Budget Adventure Camping Safaris.

12-Days 11Nights Nakuru/Mara/Serengeti/Ngorongoro/Tarangile and Amboseli Kenya & Tanzania Combined.



12-Days 11Nights Nakuru/Mara/Serengeti/Ngorongoro/Tarangire and Amboseli Incredible Safari Kenya & Tanzania Combined

Tour Itinerary



Safari visits the Lake Nakuru National Park, Masai Mara Game Reserve, Serengeti game reserve, Ngorongoro crater, Tarangire National park, and Amboseli national park. This safari program brings to life spectacular landscape and wildlife of the savannah, the tropical and sub-tropical grasslands that cover much of the African continent. Concentrating on the Serengeti-Masai Mara, the leading game sanctuaries in Kenya and Tanzania. This is an awe-inspiring safari package of a lifetime.

Day 1 Arrival Nairobi

You will be met at the airport upon arrival by our office representative. You will be later transferred to the Hotel for an overnight stay and readiness for safari the next day. Arrangements based on bed & breakfast. This option is suitable for those arriving in Nairobi in the evening.

Breakfast & dinner (Lunch not included)

Drinks not included

Day 2 Nairobi - Lake Nakuru National Park

After breakfast check out and depart for Lake Nakuru National Park. Arrive in time for lunch at a Lake Nakuru Lodge / Hotel. After lunch, proceed on an afternoon game drive in the park. You return to your lodge/hotel late in the evening. Dinner and overnight at a Lake Nakuru lodge / Hotel.

All meals included

Drinks not included



Day 3 Lake Nakuru - Masai Mara Game Reserve

After breakfast at Lake Nakuru, proceed to Masai Mara arriving in time for lunch. The drive crosses some of the most scenic views of the great rift valley. The late afternoon game drive will run until sunset. You will later return back to the Camp for dinner and overnight.

All meals included

Drinks not included

Day 4 Masai Mara Game Reserve

Full day in Masai Mara with morning and afternoon game drives. The famous Masai tribesmen live within the dispersal area of the game reserve, an optional tour can be arranged for you to visit their homes and experience the Masai Culture first-hand. All meals and overnight at the Camp.

All meals included

Drinks not included

Day 5 Masai Mara Game Reserve

Spend the day on a game drive. On this day you will visit the Mara River for hippo and crocodile viewing. The Mara offers wildlife in such variety and abundance that it is difficult to believe: over 450 species of animals have been recorded here. You will easily see lions, rhinos, hippos, crocodiles, giraffes, wildebeests, zebras, buffalo, warthogs, hyenas, jackals, wild dogs, buffalo, leopard, many kinds of antelopes, and elephant. It is in the Mara that perhaps the most spectacular event of the natural world takes place. This is the annual migration of millions of wildebeest and zebra from the Serengeti (Tanzania) in search of water and pasture. Following on their heels are the predators of the savanna- lion, cheetah, wild dog, jackal, hyena, and vultures.

All meals included

Drinks not included

Day 6 Masai Mara - Serengeti

After breakfast, we pack up again and leave the Masai Mara, with a picnic lunch en route to the Serengeti. Cross the Kenya - Tanzania common border at Isebania and Serari and proceed to Serengeti National Park (via Ndabaka). Serengeti means 'endless plains' and is derived from the Masai language. The park lies on a high plateau between the Ngorongoro highlands and the Kenya and Tanzania border. If time permits shall have an en-route game drive. Dinner and overnight stay at a safari camp.

All meals included

Drinks not included

Day 7 Serengeti Game Reserve

Spending another day at the Serengeti translates into a better game viewing and photography experience, and enjoy every single moment of your safari in the Serengeti National Park, summed up as 'one of the most unique areas in the world'. The Serengeti contains the largest remaining concentration of plains game in Africa, on a scale, which has no parallel anywhere else in the world

All meals included

Drinks not included

Day 8 Serengeti - Ngorongoro Crater

Early breakfast 6:00 am, thereafter depart for Ngorongoro with picnic lunches. Descend into the crater floor for the half day crater tour. There are only two roads that connect the crater rim with the crater floor, one for driving down, one for driving up, and another that goes both ways. The crater is roughly 20 km/12 mi wide and 600 m/2,000 ft deep, once you’ve reached the top of the caldera it takes about 45 minutes to descend to the crater floor. The floor is home to rich and highly concentrated wildlife. Some 20,000 mammals of size live there, including about 20 black rhinoceros, making the crater the best place in Tanzania to see the rhino.

The crater floor also has one of the highest carnivore densities in the world. Lions, cheetahs, hyenas, and jackals are commonly seen, while leopards may be seen with some good luck.

You will spend most of the day in the crater.

All meals included

Drinks not included

Day 9 Ngorongoro - Tarangire

After breakfast drive to Tarangire. Lunch En route followed by an afternoon Game drive through Tarangire. Tarangire National park is 2850 Square kilometers making it the sixth-largest park in Tanzania and offering the greatest concentration of wildlife outside the Serengeti. Tarangire is known for its large herds of Elephants which can be viewed at close range. Other animals likely to be seen throughout Tarangire are wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, gazelle, rhino, warthog, impala, pythons, lions, leopards, and over 50 species of birds. Accommodation at a Tented camp.

All meals included

Drinks not included

Day 10 Tarangire - Arusha - Amboseli

After breakfast, depart to Amboseli National park. The drive takes us through Arusha town. We proceed to Namanga border town for lunch. After immigration formalities, proceed to Amboseli National Park, we check-in at Amboseli safari camp or lodge. An afternoon game drive will be provided. Dinner and accommodation will be provided at a safari tented camp/lodge.

All meals included

Drinks not included

Day 11 Amboseli National Park

Early morning game viewing drives at the Amboseli national park.

Weather permitting the clouds will shear off, leaving you mesmerized by the majesty of the Kilimanjaro and its gleaming snow-capped peaks.

Breakfast shall follow.

Today will be spent exploring the Amboseli National park on unlimited game viewing drives. Overnight at the safari camp.

All meals included

Drinks not included.

Day 12 Amboseli - Nairobi

Early pre-breakfast game viewing drive in search of the predators and grazers..



Extra final game drive at the Amboseli national park.



Depart the Amboseli for Nairobi to arrive in the late afternoon.



Transfer to Nairobi hotel/ residence/ airport and depart for your flight home.

Breakfast & lunch (Dinner not included)

Drinks not included

Price Range

2 people1 room 3 people2 rooms 3 people 2 rooms

USD 3,870 USD 3,650 USD 3,500

Included

*Park fees (For non-residents)

*All activities (Unless labeled as optional)

*All accommodation (Unless listed as upgrade)

*A professional driver/guide

*All transportation (Unless labeled as optional)

*All Taxes/VAT

*Roundtrip airport transfer

*All Meals (As specified in the day-by-day section)

*Drinking Water.

Excluded

*International flights (From/to home)

*Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour

*Tips

*Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)

*Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees.

WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU.

Camera, Binoculars, Hat, sunglasses, flashlight, warm clothes for evening weather.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 28; dbt: 0.032s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb