Egypt Travelling Kit: 4 Things You Need To Know Before You Visit Egypt


Advertisement
Egypt's flag
Africa » Egypt
August 21st 2020
Published: August 21st 2020
Edit Blog Post

When it comes to traveling countries, I know enthusiasts who would go to any lengths to visit a country they like. And when it comes to travel destinations, there is hardly any country that comes close to the level of diversity that Egypt has to offer. Seeing its magnificent monuments and the mighty river Nile will leave you mesmerized. If you are reading this article, there is a good chance that you have already decided to go to Egypt. All that’s left is for you to know all the do’s and don’ts so that your tour is a success. So, in this article, I am going to highlight four things that you must know before you set foot in Egypt.

Why Should You Go to Egypt?
If you are being pressured into traveling to Egypt, you are doing it the wrong way. You should not be forced to travel to Egypt; rather, you should want to go there. When it comes to Egypt, there are so many things that you can fall in love with. I am sure that you may have heard about the pyramids and how awesome they are. But, trust me, there is nothing as satisfying as seeing the mighty pyramids in person because they are in fact very mighty. Other than that, you will be mesmerized with the history, the smell, the sand, and the Nile once you set eyes on it.

Is it Safe to Travel to Egypt?
When it comes to the travel warning list made by the US department, ranging from 1 (completely safe) to 4 (do not travel), Egypt lies on 2. However, that is just for precautionary measures as you shouldn’t worry about anything in Egypt. It is a completely safe country to travel to, and you would not have any kind of problem if you are not looking for any yourself. Just choose from the best egypt travel packages and get travel insurance for yourself if you want to feel completely safe.

When is the Best Time to Go to Egypt?
Now comes a very important question as you would want to visit Egypt in the best season. You have to keep in mind that Egypt is a warm country, and the temperature is unbearable between June and August. If you want to save money, you can travel to Egypt during this time, but other than that, you should avoid it. The best time to visit Egypt is in spring as the weather is pleasant and you can easily see all the major tourist attractions.

What Should I Take With Me?
Lastly, there are a few essentials that you should take with you when going to Egypt. As the climate is mostly warm, you should pack light clothes and keep yourself hydrated all the time while you are there. The currency used in Egypt is the Egyptian pound, so you could take some with you to avoid any trouble at the airport when paying for a cab. Other than that, you can get pretty much everything from local shops so you should only focus on having fun.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.39s; Tpl: 0.02s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0746s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb