Hot Springs!


Advertisement
Chile's flag
South America » Chile » Atacama » El Salvador
July 19th 2011
Published: July 26th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Hi it’s Patrick writing just so you know. We’re sorry for blogging in so late . Three days ago we went to the hot springs and that’s what I’m going to talk about . At 10:00 we got in the car to go to the hot springs with our guide Patrizio . When we got there we went straight to the changing room . When I was changed a few minutes after dad, I went to look for him (I forgot to mention to you earlier there are eight springs in the area) and then I saw dad’s bag at one of the springs and I thought he had just gone to the toilet so I went in. Then I went in and then I slipped down the waterfall. A while later dad came back from not the toilet but a different hot spring so he helped me up and we went to the hot spring that he was in . Mum didn’t like the walk down because it was freezing . When we got there mum said it was cold . We started to play a game that you have to stand under a waterfall and it will pull you down then we played Marco polo . A while later we had to go in the car we got Super 8, which is an old chocolate from Chile, and a Fanta . Bye .


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0366s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb