Trip to Australia


Advertisement
Oceans and Seas » Arctic
March 25th 2015
Published: April 22nd 2015
Edit Blog Post

Tidbinbilla nature reserveTidbinbilla nature reserveTidbinbilla nature reserve

This is the Tidbinbilla nature reserve, it is a wonderful place, the landscape is beautiful, we loved it! We hope to go back one day.
Hello everybody!

It's Madeline and Illiana! We are currently in Australia! First, we would like to say that Australia is great! Yesterday, we were in Sydney, it is an amazing city! We have visited the Opera house and it was extraordinary! Today, we are in Canberra and we have just been to Tidbinbilla nature reserve. It was so exciting, we loved the wild and wild animals. The Tidbinbilla nature reserve is situated in a beautiful valley between the Tidbinbilla and the Gibraltar ranges. We think it is wonderful.

We would like to take a ride on a helicopter above Sydney but before that we would like to go tree-climbing because we like heights.

We have also been surfing in Sydney, and we are going to tell you about something really stupid that happened over there: on saturday, while we were surfing, we wanted to make a trick on a big wave when we saw a sharks fin. We fell from our surfboard and we screamed for help, the shark was coming close to us, we were terrified! But finally, we realised that the shark was just a grey kite, no kidding! It was the scariest moment of our
Surfing in SydneySurfing in SydneySurfing in Sydney

This is when we went surfing, it was so amazing and it was one of the funniest moment of our lives! And this is Cameron a boy that we met over there, he is a great surfer!
lives! We have never felt so stupid!

We have chosen to surf because the aren't any waves in France as big as those in Australia!

Now we would like to go to the balloon festival in Canberra to take a ride in one, and also, we would like to go to the Murrumbidges corridor to swim, to kayak and picnic with friends that we have met in Canberra.

We hope we continue to have as much fun untill the end of our trip!



Goodbye!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.036s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 19; dbt: 0.0193s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 993.5kb