Thursday 9th May 2024


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Northern Territory
May 9th 2024
Published: May 9th 2024
Edit Blog Post

Thursday 9

th
, DarwinBig4 Howard Springs, Darwin NTCost $44.75 per night with membershipRated by us 7/10Mileage 20079 travelled 0Well we both had a horrible night the humidity rises during the night and it got to 75%!l(MISSING)ast night, the air con coped just but it felt like the air was wet. The towels on the line which are normally bone drive after our showers the previous night were still wet, in fact wetter than when we hung them up. I admitted to G today that I am glad that from here our feet are heading in a homeward direction. I don't want to rush but I am ready to start heading back and glad we decided not to do QLD this trip.Nice drive around Fannie Bay and the gardens down town this morning whilst it was cool. Failed to find a coffee stop were we could sit with Tippy so it was back to the cool shopping centre and coffee at The Coffee Club feels like I am back in Perth.Planning session back at camp as to how we get from here down the centre and see the things we want to on the way. Will be interesting making sure we stay feeling safe and stay safe, hummm.Humidity high ready for a swim and early bed again, turning in at about 7pm at the moment to avoid the worst and get the van cooled.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.105s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0235s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb