Inverness Wrap Up


Advertisement
Published: May 6th 2024
Edit Blog Post

Inverness has a ton of lodging options and I chose to stay at Bannerman B&B. Are there closer hotels to the city center and train station? Yes. Do they have a Rupert? Probably not. If you don't mind walking 20 minutes this is the place to stay. Alison greeted me warmly and even carried my suitcase up the stairs to my room! I was given the Snug Room, which has a comfortable bed, attached bathroom with a small shower stall, a vanity table and a tiny fridge. On top of the fridge was an electric tea kettle, bottle of water, teapot, mug, glass, tea, instant coffee, sugar and even a teacake! In the fridge was a bottle of milk. The windows opened and it was nice to let in some fresh air every night for a bit before closing them again to keep the chilly air out.

I actually didn't really do anything in Inverness itself. It was my train access and a place to walk a little bit in the evening and grab some food. I didn't go into the cathedral and I'm sure there are other places in Inverness worth a visit. However this makes a great base for exploring the Highlands. I had 3 full days and it wasn't enough. I had to pack a lot into each day and still have things on my list.

Would I go back? YES! And I would stay with Rupert again😊


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement

Breakfast menuBreakfast menu
Breakfast menu

Everything was delicious!
RupertRupert
Rupert

We are best friends!


Tot: 0.151s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0812s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb