Singapore Airlines, Always!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Los Angeles » LAX
April 2nd 2024
Published: April 2nd 2024
Edit Blog Post

This is an email from Singapore Airlines, the best airline, in my opinion, as others seem to agree: Singapore Airlines (SIA) has been named World's Best Airline in the 2023 Skytrax World Airline Awards, the fifth time we have won this prestigious accolade. We also took the top spot for Best First Class Airline, Best First Class Comfort Amenities, and Best Airline in Asia.

In addition to this, we were also named Best Airline (Overall) in DestinAsian (Asia) Readers' Choice Awards 2023, and awarded Best Overall Cellar by Business Traveller’s Cellars in the Sky Awards in February this year!

We are committed to innovating and investing in industry-leading products and services, as well as offering you a world-class travel experience.

Thank you for your support and for making us a part of your travels. We look forward to welcoming you on our flights again soon.

Then I saw this: If you want to try another of the widest business-class seats in the sky, Singapore Airlines’ Airbus A380s should be top of mind. After tucking into meals designed in partnership with Golden Door Spa, ask a flight attendant to make up the bed with pillows and a duvet. Couples in some of the center-section seat pairs can convert it into a double bed.

Similarly spacious are the seats on the A350-900s operating the airlines’ longest nonstop routes from the U.S. to Singapore, but these seats don’t convert to double beds. Still, all the airline’s other swoon-worthy amenities like its Book the Cook dining service (lobster Thermidor, anyone?) are available.

Furthermore:
A restaurant setting, a world class dish… You’ll find everything you need to enjoy an unforgettable dining experience in the air with ‘Book the Cook’. Choose from a wide selection of meals, including creations inspired by our International Culinary Panel, at least 24 hours prior to your flight. If your flight is departing from these locations, please select your meal according to the time frame as indicated.
I have not enjoyed "Book the Cook: as yet, but I have flown on Turkish Airlines which has two chefs on board (not impressed).
If I could afford the First-Class suite, I would. After all, it is the only legal way to join the proverbial "Mile High Club" which has so very few members.
Mr. Mike and I are meeting at LAX, and taking Singapore Business to Narita, Tokyo. We have flown Singapore a few times in the recent past. It has always been exceptional!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 13; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0282s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb