Wanting to travel to Costa Rica during THX with a 3 year old. Questions regarding this.
Hello fellow bloggers,
I have a few questions on possibly traveling to Costa Rica for a vacation with a toddler in November 2011. There is a *LOT* of information available online and am starting to feel overwhelmed. Wanted to see if can get some help from anyone here.
1. Is this a good destination for a toddler – in terms of ability to handle the trip –food, activities etc. for a week in November?
2. Planning to head to Monteverde area- what are best activities there?
3. Other areas I can cover from there and nearby?
4. Best mode of transport – bus, shuttle or rent a car?
5. What are your favorite recommendations for places to see, things to do overall?
6. Any tips/thoughts?
Thanks in advance,
[Edited: 2011 Jul 19 10:19 - Mell:49612 - Moved to Central America. ]
[Edited: 2011 Jul 19 10:20 - Mell:49612 - Moved to Central America. ]