Geez I^m getting good at quickys!!!


Advertisement
Peru's flag
South America » Peru » Lima
November 12th 2006
Published: November 12th 2006
Edit Blog Post

A very very short note to let you fine people that I have arrived safe and sound in Lima. (Ive actually only been here about 3 hours)

Met most of the group this morning....theres only 10 of us on the trip...made up entirley of Brits and Aussies....... pleased to report I think weve got the numbers!!!! (8 guys and 2 girls!!! not sure what to make of that)

Anyway, Im pushing on....im sure ill have much more to report in the very near future!!

Chopper out!!

Advertisement



13th November 2006

coach not a bus!!!!
hello youth just read your whole blog very funny mate glad to hear your still having fun after contiki and look forward to catching up with you some time and remember mate its a COACH not a fucking BUS!!!
17th November 2006

News Flash
Its official. After creating mayhem in Asia and Europe, authorities have confirmed Monty Mania in Mexico which is now suspected to have spread to Peru. The Monty Mania epidemic is responsible for adventure and partying, leading to social anarchy. Earlier this month Monty Mania is believed responsible for a dramatic shift in power in the US congress with a huge swing in the mid term elections after the epidemic made a brief appearance in Miami. The ring leader of the mayhem, a mystery man only known as one Uncle Chop Chop has managed to evade European authorities after moving between several drinking establishments and changing flight plans without notice. Authorities pursued Chop Chop however he managed to evade Mexican authorities by fleeing a drinking bar and hiding under a monkey in the street before boarding a coach to Peru. Witnesses report Chop Chop had 1 arm out the window of the coach and put the coach into a series of donut turns before leaving town. In Peru, the epidemic has been sighted however we await further news on current developmentsĀ…

Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 7; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0254s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1014.9kb