Lima, last stop.


Advertisement
Peru's flag
South America » Peru » Lima » Lima » Lima
August 9th 2013
Published: September 12th 2013
Edit Blog Post

9/8/2013: Arrived in Lima and went to the Point hostal in Barrio Barraco around 13, got a nice room and some good breakfast/lunch while waiting for the girls who had taken the plane instead.
When they came we went for a walk and found a starbucks on a small plaza. Walked a little more and had dinner at a nice burger place. Really delicious.
Back to the hostel where we had some beers in the patio and tried to teach some Brazilian guys Danish and they ended up writing a not very understandable song.

10/8/2013: Got up a little late and went for a walk downtown around Plaza de Armas and the city center - the city is quite quiet for it's size but very pretty.
In the evening we had dinner at the hostel and ended up drinking and playing games. Then we went to a club in Barrio Miraflores were we danced (beautifuly). We stayed out till 7 and passed McDonalds on the way home.
11/8/2013: Slept very long and started the day off watching stand-up at the hostel. Relaxed all day and had dinner at the hostel again. Later we watched a movie and tried to unwind even though the next party was already starting again.
12/8/2013: Breakfast at the hostel before walking to Miraflores and eating a very good steak for lunch at the mall which has a very nice view. Then we walked to the Mercado Indio and did the last gift shopping.
In the evening I watched a couple of movies and finished editing our last movies from the trips - then off to bed - strange way to finnish the trip but it has been a very active trip and we needed to unwind a bit before heading home.
Thank you South America for all your love and magic!


Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement



Tot: 0.15s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 14; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0685s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb