"DISCO INFERNO..."


Advertisement
Peru's flag
South America » Peru » Cusco » Sacred Valley
April 30th 2007
Published: April 30th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hi everyone,

Had a great day today touring through the Sacred Valley -- in spite of not getting much sleep last nite!! Woke up at 2:30 am with the walls vibrating with loud speakers from a disco not too far from hotel... finally at 6:30 am decided to get up and check it out, and there were still about 25 people in there dancing their butts off!!

Went for a scout around and checked into another hotel which is much quieter, and then spent the day climbing around some really interesting ruins and archaeological sites on the Inca Trail... it was a nice sunny day for the most part with some spectacular scenery, and almost a full moon out tonite!

Tomorrow will be getting on train and heading up towards Machu Picchu to stay in a lodge near some hot springs, then get up early to hopefully see the sunrise come up through Sun Gate at Machu Picchu...

Hope you are all doing well, take care,

Cam

Advertisement



1st May 2007

Nazca
are you going to fly over the lines? I was kidding about the golf score pal but I did break the century mark. Remember I want you to check out what travel in Cuzco and Iquitos would be like in January, ok?

Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0525s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb