Chile


Advertisement
Chile's flag
South America » Chile
November 19th 2007
Published: February 23rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

As any guidebook on Chile will testify, there are a lots of beautiful areas to visit in Chile if you enjoy getting into virginal countryside. However, as time was limited for us we chose to visit the most famous, the mountains of Torre Del Paine. As mentioned in our last blog, we made a 3 day trip out of El Calefate in Argentina to take in as many of the sights as possible with a rentacar.

Chile valoban a termeszeti csodak tarhaza, de sajnos szokas szerint szukre szabtuk a lehetosegeinket. Igy a rendelkezesre allo 3 napban a hires Torres del Paine nemzeti parkot latogattuk meg.

The first day was mainly about getting into the national park and finding a place to camp for the night. It should have been quite a boring day, sat in the car, but the excitement from arriving in the national park and taking in the most amazing vistas made it a great day. Our campsite was excellent too, right by a river and free of charge.

Mivel kisse eltevedtunk es a hosszabb uton jutottunk el a parkba, igy az elso napba a parkban csak nemi autokazas fert bele. Ami jo valasztasnak tunt, mert amit meg lehetett nezni azt vegigjartuk. Az esti szallas is csodalatos volt. A folyoparton vertunk satrat es egy fillerbe se kerult.

The second day was our big walking day where we hiked a round trip of 22km to visit Greys
Glacier. It was a long walk but absolutely amazing! Check out the photos.

A masodik nap sikerult megtennunk 22 km-t hegynek fel, le, fel, le… hogy a Grey gleccser kozelebe keruljunk. Egy hosszu es fantasztikus tura volt. Ha nem hiszed nezd meg a kepeket.

On the last day we did the walking trek to the mountains that gave the park its name, the Torre del Paine. It was completely different to the glacier walk and the view at the base of the mountains was as unexpected as it was beautiful.

Utolso napunkon a parknak nevet ado Paine csucshoz vezeto turat jartuk vegig. Teljesen mas volt, mint a gleccser tura es a csucs aljahoz erve a szavunk is elakadt a latvanytol.

And that concluded our time at the national park. It was a spectacular place, with the only annoying aspect being the national park charging all visiters a whopping $35 to enter (which is a huge amount in this part of the world).

Egyszoval lenyugozo a park. Egyetlen negativuma a belepodij. 35 USD, ami a vilagnak ezen a reszen komoly osszegnek szamit.

Before leaving Chile we breifly made a visit to Valparaiso, a seaside town near the capitol. Sadly the weather wasn’t ideal for sitting on the beach so we didn’t get to experience that side of it. However the student / arty area of town was quite nice to walk around with some really interesting graffiti / art on the walls.

Mielott vegleg elhagytuk a kontinenst meg visszatertunk Chilebe egy par nap erejeig. Elso allomasunk Valparaiso, ami egy tengerparti varos a fovaros kozeleben. Sajna az idojaras nem tette lehetove, hogy a strandot elvezhessuk, igy a varos bohem negyedeben tettunk egy kellemes setat es elveztuk a szines a falfestmenyeket.

We did briefly see the capitol Santiago de Chile before we flew out, which was a nice enough city with tonnes of shops, but the park on the hill was more our cup of tea.

Majd a fovaros kovetkezett. Rengeteg vasarlasi lehetoseg igy karacsony elott, de a varos dombjainak kilatoja volt amit igazan elveztunk.




Additional photos below
Photos: 35, Displayed: 24


Advertisement



Tot: 0.203s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 66; dbt: 0.1203s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb