Route Map High Andes 2013


Advertisement
Chile's flag
South America » Chile » Valparaíso Region » Viña del Mar
February 7th 2013
Published: February 7th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

High Andes Route 2013


Additional maps: Peru back to Chile

With changes to the start of our adventure, now well in hand, because of restricted access over the Andes between Chile and Argentina, due to construction work on the Paso Redenter, we will head South to Curico, Chile, for a night and cross over the Andes through Paso Vergara, into Argentina, the next day with our first night in Argentina staying in Malargue. The next day we will ride up to Uspallata, then onto Los Flores and we should be back on schedule.

I have made two maps, one heading out of Vina del Mar and getting us up to Machu Picchu in Peru. The other map shows the return route from Cusco back down to Vina del Mar, Chile and the end of the adventure. I hope these work for you, if only one map shows up on the blog, I have put both routes onto the first map, but couldn't change the colour of the two routes.

It is timely to thank the boys at Darbi Accessories for their support for our adventures, many of this years riders have been fitted out with the latest HJC helmets, Sidi socks and boots and Macna riding gear. They have also been very generous again, with supplying Spectro Oil and chain lube, plus nearly all the bikes are shod with Continental TKC 80's so thanks to Steve, Terry and String (Graeme Irvine) for your continued support.

The bikes are still on the water, and with only 24 days days to go, everyone is busy getting their house in order to be away for the 44 days.....

Hasta Pronto,

Rosco

Advertisement



11th February 2013

Safe trip
You all have a safe trip. Tell Jack Scheres to check tire pressure every now and then.

Tot: 0.223s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 23; qc: 95; dbt: 0.1533s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.3mb