Niagra eat your heart out.


Advertisement
Published: May 30th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Garganta Del Diablo.Garganta Del Diablo.Garganta Del Diablo.

The most beautiful waterfall I´ve ever seen. The power was just incredible!
Warning. The following blog contains images of water cascading over edifices. A lot of images of that sort. Sorry, but that´s why you go to a national park which contains dozens of sets of falls. I bet it´s cooler in person, so just try to imagine yourself at the mercy of natures most dangerous weapon: sheer beauty.
Haha I have to start blogs that cornily more often.


I arrived in Argentina from Brazil....tired, hungry cuz I was holding out for the cheaper food in Argentina (travelling turns you into a money-conscious freak), and eager to see some waterfalls!

The national park at Iguazú is situated on the tri-border of Brazil, Argentina, and Paraguay. I heard the Argentinian side of the falls as the best so there I went. The pictures can speak for themselves I suppose, I just spent the day with some Australian friends meandering around the park.
Wow nothing will top the hostel we stayed in in Puerto Iguazú. It was an old casino converted into a place for travellers. Talk about luxury...a pool with deck chairs, pool and ping pong tables, free internet, huge buffets and shows at night, and something like 200 beds in the place. I felt like a king. For a day.
My time in Iguazú was short lived but now I´m staying in Buenos Aires with an old friend.


....But that´s another blog all together.


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

She´s a reeeaal beauty!!!She´s a reeeaal beauty!!!
She´s a reeeaal beauty!!!

Hmmm on second thought I guess you shouldn´t mock the crocodile hunter now that he´s dead. But I stand by the title of this photo.
Some goofy little animal.Some goofy little animal.
Some goofy little animal.

They looked cute but they bite and carry rabies.
What´s this?What´s this?
What´s this?

I can´t quite make it out....oh wait...yep, more water falling.
Guy smiley.Guy smiley.
Guy smiley.

I guess water that falls makes me happy.


30th May 2008

I love the haircut....I can't remember if I told you to get rid of the mullet or not...you look super good! The falls are amazing....maybe you can take me there on our honeymoon...hahaha.....getting excited to see you!
31st May 2008

Wow
Looks like the kind of place I could set up shop and live for the rest of my life! If you changed your name to Eduardo and never came home I wouldn't even blame you.

Tot: 0.187s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0845s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb