Double beds in a nightclub, sounds like it makes sense, doesn't it?, does it?


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Buenos Aires
August 3rd 2005
Published: August 3rd 2005
Edit Blog Post

zoooooooooooooooooooooooom, Buenos Aires, non-stop insanity! and they never scheduled a sleep break! Clubs that start at 2am, run till 7am, then new ones start at 8am and go till after midday...then its lunchtime, a steak for some and a well deserved bottle of water for others.....everyday of the week its the same....at least we'e on a different rota to the mosquitos, they come out at night and we're nowhere to be found...and when we do slink into bed, its early afternoon and we missed them....did some sightseeing from the taxi's, and everythings a lovely hue of purple and greens, kinda like the trees of a friday night in Malahide Castle, to be honest! But today is calm, we are leaving for Puerto Madrin to see the Blue Whales give birth, if we're lucky, mind you, we'd appreciate none of those nasty Orca's....they're all part of Kurtz's greater plan you see! Kurtz...hummm, we had suspicions he'd gone to Mexico, but it was another false trail....we'll see you at the end of the world, geographically of course! so for now, we'll have a wee smoke and wander through the grave yard for a while...give our love to Evita before we head to the SNOW!!!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0529s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb