Buenos Aires with Mattcam and Phil


Advertisement
Published: May 19th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Buenos Aires has been getting pretty rowdy. Mattcam and Phil arrived and since then it has just been a crazy party. I thoroughly apologize about the quality of this entry however it has been a rough few days and honestly I don’t have it in me to write well. We have gone to some clubs, some street fairs, some bars, we watched the biggest soccer game in the country and that night I puked in the other Milhouse because I was so hammered and may or may not have had some help from and outside source. I’ll let you deliberate as to what that outside source may be. I went to bed early that night. I tried to show Matt and Phil the city but we just sleep until around 5pm and rarely see the light of day. The Milhouse is killing us slowly, however we went to La Cabrera which is really nice steak restaurant where they give you champagne before you eat and it was so good and so cheap, in Chicago it would have cost around 100 more per person than what we paid, it was a really good meal. We had some margaritas in a bar during the day one day while Brett was at the soccer match, and got a little drunk. We went to HOOTERS in Buenos Aires and it wasn’t all that great. The girl there wasn’t super hot and looked like she had about five kids and the chicken wings sucked balls, they were ok but nothing to write home about an honestly I didn’t enjoy them, though I was so hung over that it didn’t matter and I needed food in my system. Our buddy Aaron has been pretty out of control, which is usual for him but the other night things got fairly out of hand and he had to be escorted out of this place that he actually works at. Attached are some photos from Buenos Aires, I’ll update with a Uruguay post shortly but right now I just don’t have it in me. Again, I am sorry for the lack of tact and prose in this rambling. Oh ya we saw the presidential helicopter land too, right in front of us in front of the Pink House, where Cristina lives.


Additional photos below
Photos: 36, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 8; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0477s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb