My North Korean Trip 2012 May 27th 2012 Did you know? - Facts about North Korea!
• the guide wouldn't allow you to keep your passport?
• you don't get a visa stamped in your passport but a seperate leave of paper?
• guides are always accompaging you on the tour?
• your not allowed to take pictures from the train when travelling between border and Pyongyang?
• you weren't allowed to use th ... read more
Asia » North Korea » Pyongyang An independent kingdom under Chinese suzerainty for most of the past millennium, Korea was occupied by Japan in 1905 following the Russo-Japanese War; five years later, Japan formally annexed the entire peninsula. Following World War II, Korea was sp... ... read more