time flies September 30th 2011 September's over tomorrow. Wow.
So what I've been up to:
- worked on designing the gardens at Jardins Chez Mich, glad to do something more creative than moving dirt finally!
- cooked dumplings because everyone loves dumplings
- visited Montreal for the first time ever, nice place
- ate an inordinate amount of fresh strawberries
- went apple picking with team JCM/CWY
Als ... read more
North America » Canada » Quebec » Salaberry-de-Valleyfield A land of vast distances and rich natural resources, Canada became a self-governing dominion in 1867 while retaining ties to the British crown. Economically and technologically the nation has developed in parallel with the US, its neighbor to the sou... ... read more