ozintro first few days


Advertisement
Oceans and Seas
September 16th 2009
Published: September 16th 2009
Edit Blog Post

The flight here was absolutely awful, but was so exciting to see the sydney opera house and the harbour bridge out of the plane window!! We got to the airport and were picked up by the Ozintro guys and taken to our hostel. unfortunaltely we couldnt check in yet but wemanaged to have a shower and not feel so disgusting! We walked round the botanical gardens and saw the opera house and harbour bridge properly. We went on a jet boat round the harbour which was really fun doing spins and things like that! Feeling serverly jetlagged I went to sleep at 6pm and then woke up at 3am and couldnt get back to sleep! Then we went into Sydney and sorted out all the boring stuff like medicare cards and bank accounts etc. then we got some lunch and went to sydney aquarium which was really good and I took far too many photos which will be on facebook soon. When we got back to the hostel I had a nap for a couple of hours and we went out to a bar which was really fun. Today we went surfing but I didn't actually do it. I got the wetsuit on and everything but as soon as i got in the sea and started seeing everyone going underwater ad everything i started to panic so when we came out i said i wasn't going to do it. It's such a shame I panic in water but I really couldn't help it! Anyway now just in the ozintro office on the internet for the first time since i got here but the office is about to close so I've got to go!

xXx

Advertisement



16th September 2009

Living the dream Jen...
You are totally living the dream....ENJOY!! xx

Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.037s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb