Burnie, Tasmania


Advertisement
Oceans and Seas » Pacific » Tasman Sea
April 7th 2012
Published: April 7th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Hi everyone, well what a night, we rode thru a storm with Gale force winds and large waves shaking us all around.

We have just come back on board after going into Burnie, I was hoping to get a sim card (Vodafone) but they not have access or a shop here so it will have to wait until tomorrow in Melbourne and with it being Easter Sunday I am not sure what is open will have to wait and see.

Last night again Maureen and I went to the theatre for the show, it was 50's and 60's music and the show was called "Unforgetable" it was beautiful. They do an amazing job all the artists. We have been nearly every night to one. After that we went to the Finals of the competition in the Crows Nest bar, a glass of port and home and in bed by midnight.

This morning we had immigration on board and got our passports stamped so we could go ashore. Our on board cards are fine for Melbourne & Sydney.

The wind today in Burnie was icy cold but the sun came out and cheered things up a little.

Melbourne tomorrow, one day at sea then Sydney the next day. Looking forward to catching up with Heather.

Bye for now the Devonport Gang

Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 8; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0445s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb