lazy day


Advertisement
Oceans and Seas » Indian
April 26th 2014
Published: April 26th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Another lazy day in the Maldives. We started out at a sandbar and snorkeled for a while. We saw another sea turtle. The captain and first mate went octopus fishing and caught 3 of them. They also got several more fish off the back of the ship while we were traveling. We have fresh fish every night that has been caught during the day. After snorkeling, we had a 4 hour boat ride across the sea back to the atoll just below Male. We get to an island. the other 2 couples take off in the kayaks and Shelly takes off in the dingy with the first mate. They are in search of a surf board as there is a nice surf break that we can see. Shelly is not successful in her search. we have a nice dinner including the fish and octopus and then we just sit around and talk and listen to the music the captain puts on. We then move up to the front and watch the stars from the front of the ship. Both Shelly and I spot shooting stars (we each found our own).

Started the malaria pills tonight in hope that we do get to go to India on Monday.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.399s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 57; dbt: 0.1061s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb