Our last day at sea


Advertisement
Published: March 16th 2014
Edit Blog Post

We spent the day at sea today whilst the boat slowly sailed, manoeuvred and meandered back to Miami, Florida. This was one of the days that we were slightly worried about again, but the time just flew by. Our worries were needless. Whenever a ship is at sea for the day, there is a major entertainment and dinning programme in place to prevent any chance of boredom at all.

Following our ship tour (shown on a separate blog), George went for another special upper back massage which took in 90 minutes. These treatments do seem to have helped reduce the Sciatica pain. Theresa completed the packing alongside some chilling / personal time and relaxation.

We have had all our detailed dismemberment information through in some detail, and it sounds like the easiest option is to leave your large suitcases / bags outside our cabin tonight, then you only have to transport the smaller bags. After midnight, porters came along in the dead of the night and removed all these bags to the disembarkation level on deck 3. This would only happen if you had taken timeout to affix the required new disembarkation luggage labels to your cases.

We treated ourselves to another final visit to the deluxe Steakhouse tonight as we enjoyed it soo much the first time. Theresa’s gambling winnings from a few nights previously paid for this.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0307s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb