Published: February 14th 2011
February 14th 2011
I wanted to post this to clear up some things that people have been asking me.
· Sorry if everyone is having trouble reading my entries. The spacing and indentations are very off. It is really hard to format stuff on the site I’m using. I’m definitely looking into it and will try to fix it soon. I also have very limited time to write, so I’m also sorry for all the grammar errors. I just jot down everything really fast.
· I can never read any of my comments until I get into port and find an internet café or wifi hotspot, but I noticed I get a lot of them. Feel free to keep commenting, but if you have a question or something you can email me. I love getting emails because it’s basically my only way to talk to people. It’s (email@example.com).
· Don’t try to send me something important on Facebook. I check my facebook from time to time in port if I’m in a wifi area, but while I’m on the ship, I don’t get any internet.
· Also, if you didn’t know I put some pictures on Facebook, not all of them but I tried to get up as many as possible. Videos didn’t work (and I have so many good ones noooo) : ( ughhh! I think I still have a couple hundred all together from Dominica, Brazil and Ghana that have yet to be posted.
· If you are interested, Charli Strassman also has a blog and she wanted me to tell everyone they can read it too. She has pictures on hers I think. You can find her on the tumblr website.