Kingdom of Tonga


Advertisement
Tonga's flag
Oceania » Tonga » Vava'u
November 26th 2010
Published: November 26th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

tonga


The first Days in Tonga were fucking boring. The Main island Tangotapu is not the nicest Shit i ever saw in my Life. In Toni's Guesthouse i met Becky, Carol and Sorelle. The Plan was to go together to the Island VaVau with the Ferry. The first Problem was the Cruise goes up to 24 Hours (sometimes more) and the second Problem nobody has a Clue when the Ferry is driving. The Tonga's are a little bit to laid back :-)

After 2 Days waiting for the Ferry we take a Airplane to the Island.

The first Night on VaVau was very funny. We went to a Bar named Tonga Bob and get drunk - totally drunk. At this Evening they had Drag Queens on Stage. Fucking awesome. Great Fun. Here we met Telua, a local Tongan. A very cool Guy and for the next Weeks our good fairy.
After 2 Days Eero is arriving and we going crazy every Day with Sleeping, snorkeling, drinking and doing nothing. The Gang getting extended one Day about Nicole, Rasmus, Anne and Chris. Telua shows us a lot of the local Stuff and we went Cave Snorkling with him and a big load of Beer :-).
After i read an Offer on the Hostel Blackboard i changed my Plans again. A polish Dude named Jacob offer a Sailing Cruise back to NZ. A very cool Guy. We started at the 15th November. The Boat wass 13m long and i had my own Cabine. With us comes a Guy from South Africa named Craig. We had 8 Days more or less good wheater and Wind. finally a great Experience.

After that i spend the last 2 Weeks on Waiheke Island and helped Manu to open his own Business, a Ice-Cream Cafe. My Flight to Peru goes at the 10th December!


Additional photos below
Photos: 24, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.168s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 12; qc: 63; dbt: 0.0849s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb