Dunedin to Invercargill


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » South Island
December 26th 2012
Published: December 26th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Had a lovely morning in Dunedin, time difference waqs fine for me i was up at 7am local time and i let the boys sleep in until 8am, got ready checked out of our hotel and headed into the city to have a look and do some shopping, first stop was the cantebury shop for some highlander merchandise for david, then we made our way to the cadbury factory for our tour.

Due to it being holidays and the end of the year, our tour was the shortened one as the factory wasn't operating, still it was great fun and we soon found out that you don't send a chocoholic with a competitive streak on these tours......answering questions to be rewarded with chocolate...........between the three of us we managed to take most of the tour guides chocolates, thankfully there were only 2 children on the tour and we did manage to refrain from answering some questions so that they could get some as well.

From there we made our way through the shop (and quite a few purchases later) to our car. Then off we went to Invercargill. The drive was quite plain, although i was the first to spot snow on the mountains far away. Took a little over 2 hours to get there.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0377s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb