Queenstown 2


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » South Island » Queenstown
October 4th 2006
Published: October 8th 2006
Edit Blog Post

HEY GUYS, MAKE SURE YOU DIDNT MISS THE BLOG PRIOR TO THIS, NAMED BEAUTIFUL QUEENSTOWN!! So today was clear blue skies and not a cloud in site so we decided to take the Gondola up to the top of a mountain where you can either eat and enjoy the scenery and gondola (cable car) back down or you can gondola up and LUGE down. What is a LUGE you ask?? Well we didnt know either. Its a little car thing like a go kart that goes down a 4 metre wide track, there is a mild or wild track. Amanda took the scenic route and Steve went on the advanced track. Lots of fun. We had a great time. The views from up there were jaw dropping, it didnt feel real and was like something you have only seen in pictures. Please see the great views we took, many more to see when we return. There is a lovely restaurant up there also, we will do that when we next return to Queenstown and also we will attend the Maori concert after the meal, we will ahve some good pictures then of the ceremony and see some real Maori's, doing the Haki! Sure you have all seen it on the rugby. Before this pleasant afternoon,poor Steve experienced something not so pleasant. Stevie had to have a small operation at the medical centre. He had an abyss/cyst on his earlobe which he had before we left but continued to get bigger and bigger. By last night it was big and looked like a grape, it was also jet black, he had trouble sleeping so we went to the pharmacy, they took one look at referred to docs. All we were thinking was "how much is it gonna cost??!!"He was seen within minutes and then under the knife within 30 mins. They decided it needed to be lacirated/drained. Amanda held his hand and watched the whole procedure, nice! He was very brave, especially with the aneasthetic! Anyway the doc was lovely and treated as emergency so insurance will cover, already called them dont worry parents he is fine! Apart from the sexy bandage around his head!

He is well enough to play golf tonight, we are doing mini indoor golf yay!

Jules - Thanks for message, who needs Schevie when we have the Drog!

Eloise - LOVE YOU and miss you, hope you have a great school trip

Daddy - Sorry I couldnt Skype, will call you soon.

Mummy - Missing you

Nanny and Papa - Great to speak on Sykpe, hows everything?

Mum - Sorry again for Bungy, and honestly I am fine.Lots love

Lisa - Hows your mum?, missing ya babe!

Simon - Thanks for the message mate!

Girlies - Whats up? Goss please

Mitch - Sorry no sex shop pics..perve!

Nan and Margaret - Nice to hear you love the website, glad Janet is much better. Sorry I Bungied!

Emz - Hope you get the part! love ya!

Olly - great to hear from ya mate! Not engaged yet!

Work - Hewitt - Anymore Goss? Luce sorry not replied to email yet, trying to find cheap internet place, missing ya all!

Lee - Hows Karen and good luck!


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



9th October 2006

why is there no mention of fregburger?
9th October 2006

Firstly...will you stop doing things that are so crazy?! jumping out of planes first (at least there was a parachute involved there) but nowww jumping off a ledge attached to a piece of string?!..what are u thinking?! haha u nutter....u got that big squidgy ear thing removed! haha, im sorry i know i shouldn't be laughing and i hope ur ok and that it isnt too sore!..and no fraid i didnt get the part, but im not tooo bothered, hopefully another audtition for something a bit nicer than teen pragnancy will come along! otherwise not much news...oo except from rose passed her driving test (dont think i told u?)..so we're alwaysss out now..i love my personal taxi haha...well take care both of u loads of love xxxxxxxxxxx

Tot: 0.157s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 61; dbt: 0.0843s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb